Thursday 19 March 2015

TGIF - days off rule

I finally get to enjoy the saying 'thank god it's Friday' because I now get Friday off work and it's glorious. Friday's off means going to the movies and it's a two movies kind of day. I threw on some comfy pants and my favourite t-shirt and wandered down to the Sun To see what's on.

I'll be catching INSURGENT this morning, the second installment of the Divergent series, and then later on I'll jump into a session of BIG EYES.

I've been hanging out for BIG EYES for months and I'm so freakin' excited about it, I hope it lives up to my very high expectations! I have to wait to see that one though for my movie buddy, who sadly has to work today, but she's just as excited as I am and I promised I'd see it with her. I did tell her this morning though it's taking every fibre in my very being to resist seeing it right now at the 10am session, because I'm here and it's on and other people are buying tickets and I want to!! *sigh* only a few hours to go til I can indulge with Amy Adams and Christoph Waltz.

In the mean time, in settled in waiting for INSURGENT to start. I didn't mind the first one (DIVERGENT), or maybe that could be my altered memory as it's been around 12 months since it came out. Whatever, I remember it being ok, so I'm going to see the second one and I hope it's good. Nothing like a little bit of youth action/drama on a lazy Friday morning. There's about 9 people in the cinema and none of them are the target teen/youth audience that this film is intended for. I think at nearly 30 I am the youngest person here. Whatevs I say, let us indulge in trashy youth cinema together!

I'll post my reviews later today along with a review of MANNY LEWIS which I saw earlier in the week.

Watch this space

xoxo
The Blonde Bombshell

No comments:

Post a Comment